Spring Awakening Yoga & Meditation Retreat with Brenda Umana and Argentina Rosado
Join Brenda and Argentina on their second annual Spring Awakening Yoga and Meditation retreat on February 22, 2019 in the beautiful Pacific Coast of Panama, Central America.
Escape winter and spend 7 days and 6 nights in a beautiful yoga retreat center nestled in the jungle and steps away from Playa Grande, a secluded tropical beach.
The Panama Yoga Retreat will be full of magic, adventure, connection, and self-discovery.
Each day will be an opportunity to rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul with daily yoga and meditation taught in the “jungle yoga studio,” and with nature sounds as your background music. Enjoy quiet time on the hammock lounge, or the private beach located just a 5-minute walk from the yoga retreat center. Indulge with healthy meals, desserts, herbal teas, massages, and so much more. Get ready to sweat, flow, breathe, and cleanse.
- 7-day, 6-night stay in beautiful, stand-alone, air-conditioned bungalows.
- 3 healthy, vegetarian meals per day, cooked fresh by owner and renowned Chef Sean Davis.
- Gluten-free and vegan options are available upon request.
- (includes dinner on arrival (February 22), and breakfast and lunch on departure (February 28).
- Fruit, tea and water available throughout the day
- Free wireless in the centrally located hammock gazebo
- Use of Aromatherapy diffusers in the rooms with a limited selection of DoTerra essential oils.
- Roundtrip airport transfer.
- Applicable sales and hotel taxes
- If you are a US Citizen you do not need a visa
- 2 daily yoga classes taught by Brenda and Argentina
- Morning Vinyasa + meditation & breathwork
- Evening Restorative, gentle flow, Yoga Nidra
- 1-2 themed workshops (i.e. inversions, arm balances, alignment)
- Introspective Workshops
Group Activities & Excursions
- Group cooking lesson
- Introductory Stand-Up-Paddle (SUP) board group class at Playa Grande Beach
- Unlimited use of the SUP (Stand-Up-Paddle) boards at Playa Grande beach during your stay (required to take the introductory course)
- Day trip to El Valle
- Lagunas De San Carlos SUP beginner’s tour and an optional hike
- Final Day Beach Gathering Celebration
- Roundtrip airfare to Panama city
- Alcoholic beverages & snacks
- Additional smoothies and juices
- Massages and other wellness services
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Any activities not listed above
$2,199 pp* (Early bird price valid until September 30, 2018)
$2,399 pp* (Regular price effective October 1, 2018)
$1,699 pp* (Early bird price valid until September 30, 2018)
$1,999 pp* (Regular price effective October 1, 2018)
*Shared occupancy (we will pair you up or bring your own roommate)
Payment & Cancellation Details
Reserve your spot with a non-refundable deposit of $300. All deposits received by September 30, 2018 will automatically receive the $300 early bird discount by entering code EARLYBIRD at checkout. The remaining balance must be received by January 18, 2019.
Receive an additional $100 OFF by referring a friend.
Payment plans are available upon request. After you submit your initial deposit, you can make small payments to go towards your balance. The total amount due simply needs to be paid by January 18, 2019.
We know life happens and you may need to cancel your Panama yoga retreat reservation. Cancellation requests submitted within 90 days of retreat date, 50% of total amount (less deposit) will be refunded. Within 30 days of your scheduled retreat, we do not offer refunds.