Sea Kayak and Yoga with Ilene Price and Leigh Lubin
An extraordinary 9 day / 8 nights all-inclusive trip that will deepen and strengthen your yoga practice and indulge your sense of adventure.
Explore the Pacific & Caribbean of Panama. Yoga – Sea Kayak – Snorkel – SUP. The perfect balance of practice, relaxation, and adventure.
Four days of phenomenal yoga on the edge of the Pacific with ample opportunity for relaxation and exploration on stand-up paddle boards. Four days sea kayaking in the Caribbean. Stay in quaint cabanas in the San Blas Islands as a base for island-hopping, snorkeling, beach yoga, and immersing in the culture of the Guna people.
Tour the Panama Canal and explore the Old City.
This trip offers a unique opportunity to combine yoga and sea kayaking, while discovering the diverse beauty of both coasts of Panama. Treat yourself to this dream holiday, which will rejuvenate and awaken your adventurous spirit. You’re worth it!
Sink in. Revitalize. Discover. Connect.
January 12th – 20th, 2019.
No experience necessary!
- Inspiring and restoring yoga practices to activate your strength and connect you to your own fluidity and ease.
- Stand-up paddle board gear, lessons, excursions, and massage.
- Sea kayaking gear and trips exploring a Caribbean paradise.
- Visits to Guna communities and cultural events.
- All lodging, transportation, meals, yoga, and guides.
- Three exceptional Guides!
Leigh Lubin (yoga), Ilene Price & Nemesio Alfaro (kayak/cultural)
- Roundtrip airfare to Panama City
- Pre-trip lodging, Snorkel gear
- Personal expenses
- 7% Panamanian sales tax
- Bbreakfast and lunch day 1
- Lunch and dinner day 9
- Alcoholic beverages & snacks
- Additional smoothies and juices
- Massages and other wellness services
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Any activities not listed above
- Gratuities (tipping guidelines provided in pre-departure packet)
- $2795 before October 10th, $2995 after
- Deposit: $600