Mastering Balanced and Healthy Living with Betty Franklin author of GUTS – Get Uncomfortable To Succeed
Do you feel trapped, out of control? Do you feel like you are living on a treadmill? Are you mentally, emotionally or physically drained?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then, PRESS Pause and take time out for yourself, and attend this retreat for Mastering Balanced and Healthy Living!
Mastering life while staying healthy and balanced is AN ADVENTURE.
Join us for an exciting week nestled in the jungle and steps away from a secluded tropical beach in panoramic Playa Grande, Panama. There is no better place for you to be. Our 7 Day/6 Night retreat vacation will challenge and inspire you.
At the retreat you’ll experience mind and heart shifts as you discover how to take the “Quantum Leap” to transform your life and make it better than just “good enough!” Join Betty Franklin, Mental Fitness and Wellness Specialist, as she delivers her teachings and shares her knowledge through activities and conversations that are enlightening, thought-provoking and fun. Discover you … and find clarity, as you strategize your actions and learn to optimize your environments. You will leave with an encouraged heart, clear mind and strengthened stamina.
But it’s not all learning … yoga is available, to calm and focus your mind while strengthening and toning your muscles; spend time exploring the exotic parts of Panama which lie off the beaten track: glide around a tropical mountain lagoon on your stand up paddle board; visit an Indigenous Village; hike through a cloud forest; visit a colorful and vibrant local market; and spend time on the beach or lying in a hammock reading your favorite book.
The retreat is at the beautiful Istmo Retreat Center in exotic, Playa Grande, Panama. Istmo Retreat Center is located 90 minutes outside of Panama City and 10 minutes away from Coronado.
About Betty Franklin
Betty Franklin is a Mental Fitness and Well-Being Specialist.
As an inspiring educator, author and registered nurse, she has combined her knowledge, skills and expertise to focus on mental fitness and well-being programs. She moved her career outside of the traditional healthcare setting to deliver programs focused on holistic, balanced and vibrant living… and, to help people take ownership of their lives.
Through her thought-provoking workshops, transformational coaching program and motivational book GUTS – Get Uncomfortable To Succeed, Embracing Health, Balance and Abundance, Betty uses practical, easy to understand tools and strategies as she guides, supports and offers you a unique perspective to living life.
By focusing on the Six “F Words,” and asking the question, “Do you have the GUTS to do it?” she helps you find clarity, strategize your actions and optimize your environments as you enrich your life with enhanced relationships, careers and contentment and begin living intentionally for excellence.
- Luxurious stand-alone bungalows equipped with handcrafted furniture by local Panamanian artisans. All bungalows are air-conditioned, have a private bath with hot water, safety deposit box, wi-fi access, and a balcony with panoramic views of the property. Each balcony has a hammock, where you can curl up with your favorite book, or just enjoy the lush tropical surroundings. Locally made beds, a piece of art in themselves, are equipped with ultra-comfortable pillow-top mattresses and soft linen.
- Three healthy vegetarian meals per day, served buffet style. We can accommodate vegan and gluten-free diets, and are also happy to serve fresh seafood for some meals.
- Airport transfers from and to Tocumen Airport (PTY), Panama City, for all participants arriving and departing at a set time on the beginning and ending days of the retreat.
- Fruit bowl, tea and water available throughout the day
- Use of Aromatherapy diffusers in the rooms with a limited selection of DoTerra essential oils.
- Daily Housekeeping
- One afternoon a beach-side or labyrinth, chat on cultivating a daily self care routine.
- Day trip to El Valle town where you can visit the artisan and vegetable market. Also, some Kuna Indians offer their handicraft like colorful molars and jewelry
- Use of SUP boards at the Playa Grande beach during your stay. (Required to take Introductory course)
- You will have daily free time to spend in nature in the exotic jungles or with the tranquil calm sea. You can spend time in nearby Coronada or exploring other parts of Panama
- Roundtrip airfare to Panama City
- Alcoholic beverages & snacks
- Additional smoothies and juices
- Massages and other wellness services
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Any activities not listed above
All rates below are all inclusive of, from and to airport transfers, all meals at the Istmo Retreat Center and accommodation for 6 nights.
Quad Occupancy: $1650.00 per person. Book before September 15 – $1550.00
Dorm style 4 person shared room. (Suitable for those who are 4 travelling together)
Double Occupancy: $1795.00 per person. Book before September 15 – $1675.00
To book your spot contact www.voyawell.com or WhatsApp +416.302.8761!