200-HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training & Self Empowerment Course
WELCOME YOGIS AND YOGINIS.
You’ve fallen in love with your practice.
Now you’re ready to take it to the next level.
Imagine three glorious weeks immersing yourself in yoga. Imagine waking up to your inner power and peace. Imagine saying yes to transformation and celebration.
Everything is taken care of.
The only thing we’re waiting for is you.
Join us for our 200-Hour training where you will spend three weeks learning, expanding, and growing in community with like-minded yogis.
Our program includes:
- Therapeutic vinyasa, restorative yoga, meditation, and pranayama
- Anatomy, physiology, and asana workshops
- Yogic philosophy and psychology based on tantra and feminine principles
- Prana and the subtle body
- Ayurveda and nature connection
- One-on-one student mentorship
- Awakening the inner teacher and developing skills for teaching with confidence and grace
- Much, much more!
What makes this Yoga Teacher Training unique?
We honor our connection with nature and mother earth. We approach yoga as a means of exploring and deepening this connection.
We understand the learning process is not linear. Our teaching model incorporates group discussion, hands-on experimentation, and instructor support and feedback.
We value the student learning process as both somatic and intellectual. We offer rest and movement breaks throughout the day to encourage integration.
We value spiritual growth and personal development. This training is an opportunity to be impacted by yoga on a deep level.
We emphasize safe and accurate anatomical cueing to support the longevity of your and your students’ practices.
We encourage modifications, adaptations, and the use of props to adapt yoga for all body types and needs.
The Training is guided by the teachings of:
AND NATURE CONNECTION.
- Accommodation for 23 nights
- Airport transportation
- Arrival day dinner
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner each day with ingredients from the organic garden on-site
- Departure day breakfast
- Beach time <3
- Walking trails in nature
- Meditation labyrinth
- Hammock areas to relax
- Stand up paddle boarding
- 200 hours of yoga classes and workshops
- Extensive training manual
- Transformation and deep growth
- Friendships to last a lifetime
- Flight expenses
- Spa fees or excursions
- Additional meals (aside from the 3 daily provided)
- Alcoholic beverages & snacks
- Additional smoothies and juices
- Massages and other wellness services
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Any activities not listed above
Register by April 1st for $500 off with code “EARLYBIRD” at checkout.
( Valid until April 1st.)
QUAD ROOM: $3350 / $2850 Early Bird
DOUBLE ROOM: $4040 / $3540 Early Bird
Payment plans available. These rates are based on shared accommodation with other classmates.
If you’d like to request a private room, please reach out to us directly.
HEAR WHAT OUR PAST PARTICIPANTS HAVE TO SAY
Contact Kaity for a 15 minute phone consult to learn more.